Scrabble word: DENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DENSE exist?
Definitions of DENSE in dictionaries:
- adj - permitting little if any light to pass through because of denseness of matter
- adj - hard to pass through because of dense growth
- adj - having high relative density or specific gravity
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- Having relatively high density.
- Crowded closely together; compact: a dense population.
- Hard to penetrate; thick: a dense jungle.
- Permitting little light to pass through, because of compactness of matter: dense glass; a dense fog.
- Opaque, with good contrast between light and dark areas.
- Difficult to understand because of complexity or obscurity: a dense novel.
- Slow to apprehend; thickheaded.
- adj - closely and firmly united
- verb - to pack closely together
There are 5 letters in DENSE: D E E N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DENSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DENSE plus a wildcard: DENSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DENSE
Images for DENSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.