Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DENSE exist?
Definitions of DENSE in dictionaries:
- adj - permitting little if any light to pass through because of denseness of matter
- adj - hard to pass through because of dense growth
- adj - having high relative density or specific gravity
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- Having relatively high density.
- Crowded closely together; compact: a dense population.
- Hard to penetrate; thick: a dense jungle.
- Permitting little light to pass through, because of compactness of matter: dense glass; a dense fog.
- Opaque, with good contrast between light and dark areas.
- Difficult to understand because of complexity or obscurity: a dense novel.
- Slow to apprehend; thickheaded.
- adj - closely and firmly united
- v - to pack closely together
There are 5 letters in DENSE: D E E N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DENSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DENSE plus a wildcard: DENSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DENSE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DENSE
- dense settlements are the second most densely populated regions of the
- dense Connective Tissues
- dense Forest Wallpaper 2
- Mixed dense forest in Vesijako Finland with exceptionally high ...
- dense Forest
- Fibrous dense irregular connective tissue
- Emerald lichen on tree in dense forest near Bergen North Holland
- dense Forest Wallpaper
- sense of Spice n Fragrance 053010
- dense forest -Nature Pictures