Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LENSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LENSED exist?
Definitions of LENSED in dictionaries:
- adj - a piece of transparent material used in changing the convergence of light rays [n -ES] : LENSLESS
- v - to make a film of
There are 6 letters in LENSED: D E E L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LENSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LENSED plus a wildcard: LENSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LENSED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LENSED
- VersaBeam lensed MT Fiber Optic Cable Assembly and connectors
- ... for Muse Summer 2012 lensed by Mariano Vivanco - Faystyle Girls
- lensed Surface Plasmon Modulator
- Heather Marks Works Out in Style for Vogue Mexico lensed by Nagi ...
- TV Feeds My Family Toronto-lensed Copper makes Showcase debut
- Natasha Poly wearing Givenchy Stylebook by kipalari StyleSaint
- Magazine Cover Ros Georgiou by Thanasis Krikis for Vogue Hellas July ...
- Satco 20-watt MR16 lensed flood bulb S4120 Destination Lighting
- Distant lensed galaxy
- Picture About Phillip Elijah lensed By Don Harris ALL ABOUT MAN AND ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.