Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLENDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLENDER exist?
Definitions of SLENDER in dictionaries:
- adj - being of delicate or slender build
- adj - very narrow
- adj - having little width in proportion to the length or height
- adj - small in quantity
- adj - moving and bending with ease
- Having little width in proportion to height or length; long and thin: a slender rod.
- Thin and delicate in build; gracefully slim: “She was slender as a willow shoot is slender—and equally graceful, equally erect” (Frank Norris).
- Small in amount or extent; meager: slender wages; a slender chance of survival.
- adj - having relatively little density or thickness
There are 7 letters in SLENDER: D E E L N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLENDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLENDER plus a wildcard: SLENDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLENDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLENDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.