Scrabble word: SLENDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLENDER exist?
Definitions of SLENDER in dictionaries:
- adj - being of delicate or slender build
- adj - very narrow
- adj - having little width in proportion to the length or height
- adj - small in quantity
- adj - moving and bending with ease
- Having little width in proportion to height or length; long and thin: a slender rod.
- Thin and delicate in build; gracefully slim: “She was slender as a willow shoot is slender—and equally graceful, equally erect” (Frank Norris).
- Small in amount or extent; meager: slender wages; a slender chance of survival.
- adj - having relatively little density or thickness