Scrabble word: DENSER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DENSER exist?
Definitions of DENSER in dictionaries:
- adj - permitting little if any light to pass through because of denseness of matter
- adj - hard to pass through because of dense growth
- adj - having high relative density or specific gravity
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- adj - closely and firmly united
- verb - to pack closely together
There are 6 letters in DENSER: D E E N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DENSER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DENSER plus a wildcard: DENSER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DENSER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DENSER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.