Scrabble word: ENDORSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENDORSE exist?
Definitions of ENDORSE in dictionaries:
- verb - be behind
- verb - give support or one's approval to
- verb - guarantee as meeting a certain standard
- verb - sign as evidence of legal transfer
- To write one’s signature on the back of (a check, for example) as evidence of the legal transfer of its ownership, especially in return for the cash or credit indicated on its face.
- To place (one’s signature), as on a contract, to indicate approval of its contents or terms.
- To acknowledge (receipt of payment) by signing a bill, draft, or other instrument.
- verb - to sign the back of a negotiable document