Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENDORSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENDORSE exist?
Definitions of ENDORSE in dictionaries:
- verb - be behind
- verb - give support or one's approval to
- verb - guarantee as meeting a certain standard
- verb - sign as evidence of legal transfer
- To write one’s signature on the back of (a check, for example) as evidence of the legal transfer of its ownership, especially in return for the cash or credit indicated on its face.
- To place (one’s signature), as on a contract, to indicate approval of its contents or terms.
- To acknowledge (receipt of payment) by signing a bill, draft, or other instrument.
- verb - to sign the back of a negotiable document
There are 7 letters in ENDORSE: D E E N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENDORSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENDORSE plus a wildcard: ENDORSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENDORSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENDORSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.