Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ERODE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ERODE exist?
Definitions of ERODE in dictionaries:
- verb - become ground down or deteriorate
- verb - remove soil or rock
- To wear (something) away by or as if by abrasion: Waves eroded the shore.
- To eat into; corrode.
- To make or form by wearing away: The river eroded a deep valley.
- To become worn or eaten away: The cliffs have eroded over the centuries.
- v - to wear away by constant friction
There are 5 letters in ERODE: D E E O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ERODE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ERODE plus a wildcard: ERODE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ERODE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ERODE
- Welcome to erode District Official Website
- modifica ] erode secondo i Vangeli
- erode DISTRICT
- Alaskan Coastline Triple-Threatened Eroding at Incredible 45 Feet Per ...
- Perumal Malai Temple near erode
- ... erode church erode mariamman kovil erode ps park erode voc park