Scrabble word: ERODE
Is ERODE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ERODE in dictionaries:
- verb - become ground down or deteriorate
- verb - remove soil or rock
- To wear (something) away by or as if by abrasion: Waves eroded the shore.
- To eat into; corrode.
- To make or form by wearing away: The river eroded a deep valley.
- To become worn or eaten away: The cliffs have eroded over the centuries.
- verb - to wear away by constant friction
There are 5 letters in ERODE: D E E O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ERODE
Click to search all anagrams of ERODE plus a wildcard: ERODE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ERODE
Images for ERODE
Lookup in Wiki for ERODE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.