Scrabble word: ROD
Is ROD valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ROD in dictionaries:
- noun - a long thin implement made of metal or wood
- noun - any rod-shaped bacterium
- noun - a linear measure of 16.5 feet
- noun - a square rod of land
- noun - a visual receptor cell that is sensitive to dim light
- noun - a gangster's pistol
- A fishing rod.
- A piston rod.
- An often expandable horizontal bar, especially of metal, used to suspend household items such as curtains or towels.
- A leveling rod.
- A lightning rod.
- A divining rod.
- A measuring stick.
- A shoot or stem cut from or growing as part of a woody plant.
- A stick or bundle of sticks or switches used to give punishment by whipping.
- Punishment; correction.
- A scepter, staff, or wand symbolizing power or authority.
- Power or dominion, especially of a tyrannical nature: “under the rod of a cruel slavery” (John Henry Newman).
- A linear measure equal to 5.
- The square of this measure, equal to 30.
- A line of family descent; a branch of a tribe.
- Any of various rod-shaped cells in the retina that respond to dim light.
- An elongated bacterium; a bacillus.
- A pistol or revolver.
- Often rods.
- verb - to provide with a rod (a straight, slender piece of wood, metal, or other material)
There are 3 letters in ROD: D O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROD
Click to search all anagrams of ROD plus a wildcard: ROD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROD
Images for ROD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.