Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DORY exist?
Definitions of DORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a small boat of shallow draft with cross thwarts for seats and rowlocks for oars with which it is propelled
- noun - pike-like freshwater perches
- noun - marine fishes widely distributed in mid-waters and deep slope waters
- A small, narrow, flat-bottomed fishing boat with high sides and a sharp prow.
- John Dory.
- noun - a flat-bottomed boat
There are 4 letters in DORY: D O R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DORY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DORY plus a wildcard: DORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DORY
Images for DORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.