Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRY exist?
Definitions of DRY in dictionaries:
- noun - a reformer who opposes the use of intoxicating beverages
- verb - remove the moisture from and make dry
- verb - become dry or drier
- adj - free from liquid or moisture
- adj - humorously sarcastic or mocking
- adj - lacking moisture or volatile components
- adj - opposed to or prohibiting the production and sale of alcoholic beverages
- adj - not producing milk
- adj - (of liquor) having a low residual sugar content because of decomposition of sugar during fermentation
- adj - without a mucous or watery discharge
- adj - not shedding tears
- adj - lacking interest or stimulation
- adj - used of solid substances in contrast with liquid ones
- adj - unproductive especially of the expected results
- adj - having no adornment or coloration
- adj - (of food) eaten without a spread or sauce or other garnish
- adj - having a large proportion of strong liquor
- adj - lacking warmth or emotional involvement
- adj - practicing complete abstinence from alcoholic beverages
- Free from liquid or moisture: changed to dry clothes.
- Having or characterized by little or no rain: a dry climate.
- Marked by the absence of natural or normal moisture: a dry month.
- Not under water: dry land.
- Having all the water or liquid drained away, evaporated, or exhausted: a dry river.
- No longer yielding liquid, especially milk: a dry cow.
- Lacking a mucous or watery discharge: a dry cough.
- Not shedding tears: dry sobs.
- Needing or desiring drink; thirsty: a dry mouth.
- No longer wet: The paint is dry.
- Of or relating to solid rather than liquid substances or commodities: dry weight.
- Not sweet as a result of the decomposition of sugar during fermentation.
- Having a large proportion of strong liquor to other ingredients: a dry martini.
- Eaten or served without butter, gravy, or other garnish: dry toast; dry meat.
- Having no adornment or coloration; plain: the dry facts.
- Devoid of bias or personal concern: presented us with a dry critique.
- Lacking tenderness, warmth, or involvement; severe: The actor gave a dry reading of the lines.
- Matter-of-fact or indifferent in manner: rattled off the facts in a dry mechanical tone.
- Wearisome; dull: a dry lecture filled with trivial details.
- Humorous or sarcastic in a shrewd, impersonal way: dry wit.
- Prohibiting or opposed to the sale or consumption of alcoholic beverages: a dry county.
- Unproductive of the expected results: a mind dry of new ideas.
- Constructed without mortar or cement: dry masonry.
- To remove the moisture from; make dry: laundry dried by the sun.
- A prohibitionist.
- To make or become unproductive, especially to do so gradually.
- To stop talking.
- adj - having no moisture
There are 3 letters in DRY: D R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRY plus a wildcard: DRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRY
3 letter words
Images for DRY
- Natural Ways To Combat dry Skin London Glossy Post
- dry lands in dry times
- dry spells Songwriters Tip Jar
- FileDourtenga dry lake.JPG - Wikipedia
- dry land
- Genesis 110 a new definition of earth dry land Fight the Faith
- Filedry Wash in PEFO NP.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- dry Spell The Masters Table
- FileMummified Seal Carcas in McMurdo dry Valleys .jpg - Wikipedia ...
- Do You Feel dry Denton Bible Student Ministries
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.