Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOWRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOWRY exist?
Definitions of DOWRY in dictionaries:
- noun - money or property brought by a woman to her husband at marriage
- Money or property brought by a bride to her husband at marriage.
- A sum of money required of a postulant at a convent.
- A natural endowment or gift; a talent.
- See dower (n.
- n - the money or property a wife brings to her husband at marriage
There are 5 letters in DOWRY: D O R W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOWRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOWRY plus a wildcard: DOWRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOWRY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOWRY
- dowry (also known as trousseau or tocher) is the money goods or ...
- Gender Shadow dowry Deaths
- Poster Women A Zubaan project dowry series 2
- Indian Weddings a Social Comparison with America
- dowry system in India - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Why I Want dowry Manasijs Blog
- Lorenzo clinches MotoGP title
- Chronicles of dowry Law (498a) Victim 23. Mystery Man (of my ex-Wife)
- Chinese bride marries with 100 million dowry - Telegraph
- Poems about Paash Paash