Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WORDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORDY exist?
Definitions of WORDY in dictionaries:
- adj - using or containing too many words
- Relating to or consisting of words; verbal.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “given to using or marked by the use of an excessive number of words”: a wordy apology; a diffuse historical novel; a long-winded speaker; a prolix, tedious lecturer; verbose correspondence.
- adj - using many or too many words
There are 5 letters in WORDY: D O R W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WORDY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WORDY plus a wildcard: WORDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WORDY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WORDY
- Moments at a jc penny ago james cash penney mid-range
- images of graduation tassel frame free shipping wordyisms wallpaper
- Signature Diploma Frame with Pongee Silk Liner wordyisms
- wordy Wednesday Melt into thin air Shakespeare In Action
- Picture of the Week-wordy Video Game Posters Girl Gone Geek Blog
- . ...
- Egocentric Universe September 2011
- Saks Fifth Avenue The wordy Girl By Miami Fashion Blogger Maria ...
- Alice madness returns cover
- The Look and Read Page