Scrabble word: CORD
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORD exist?
Definitions of CORD in dictionaries:
- noun - a line made of twisted fibers or threads
- noun - a unit of amount of wood cut for burning
- noun - a light insulated conductor for household use
- noun - a cut pile fabric with vertical ribs
- verb - stack in cords
- verb - bind or tie with a cord
- A slender length of flexible material usually made of twisted strands or fibers and used to bind, tie, connect, or support.
- An insulated, flexible electric wire fitted with a plug or plugs.
- A hangman’s rope.
- An influence, feeling, or force that binds or restrains; a bond or tie.
- A long ropelike structure, such as a nerve or tendon: a spinal cord.
- A raised rib on the surface of cloth.
- A fabric or cloth with such ribs.
- To fasten or bind with a cord.
- To furnish with a cord.
- To pile (wood) in cords.
- verb - to fasten with a cord (a thin rope)
There are 4 letters in CORD: C D O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORD plus a wildcard: CORD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORD
Images for CORD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.