Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CROWD
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROWD exist?
Definitions of CROWD in dictionaries:
- noun - a large number of things or people considered together
- noun - an informal body of friends
- verb - cause to herd, drive, or crowd together
- verb - fill or occupy to the point of overflowing
- verb - to gather together in large numbers
- verb - approach a certain age or speed
- A large number of persons gathered together; a throng.
- The common people; the populace.
- A group of people united by a common characteristic, as age, interest, or vocation: the over-30 crowd.
- A group of people attending a public function; an audience: The play drew a small but appreciative crowd.
- A large number of things positioned or considered together.
- To congregate in a restricted area; throng: The children crowded around the TV.
- To advance by pressing or shoving: A bevy of reporters crowded toward the candidate.
- To force by or as if by pressing or shoving: Police crowded the spectators back to the viewing stand.
- To draw or stand near to: The batter crowded the plate.
- To press, cram, or force tightly together: crowded the clothes into the closet.
- To fill or occupy to overflowing: Books crowded the shelves.
- To put pressure on, as to pay a debt.
- An ancient Celtic stringed instrument that was bowed or plucked.
- A fiddle.
- verb - to press into an insufficient space
There are 5 letters in CROWD: C D O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROWD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROWD plus a wildcard: CROWD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROWD
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROWD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.