Scrabble word: CROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROW exist?
Definitions of CROW in dictionaries:
- noun - black birds having a raucous call
- noun - the cry of a cock (or an imitation of it)
- noun - a member of the Siouan people formerly living in eastern Montana
- noun - a small quadrilateral constellation in the southern hemisphere near Virgo
- noun - an instance of boastful talk
- noun - a Siouan language spoken by the Crow
- verb - dwell on with satisfaction
- verb - express pleasure verbally
- verb - utter shrill sounds
- Any of several large, glossy, black birds of the genus Corvus, having a characteristic raucous call, especially C.
- A crowbar.
- To utter the shrill cry characteristic of a cock or rooster.
- To exult loudly, as over another’s defeat; boast.
- To make a sound expressive of pleasure or wellbeing, characteristic of an infant.
- The shrill cry of a cock.
- An inarticulate sound expressive of pleasure or delight.
- adj - first-rate
- verb - to speak vainly of one's deeds