Scrabble word: CROWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROWS exist?
Definitions of CROWS in dictionaries:
- noun - black birds having a raucous call
- noun - the cry of a cock (or an imitation of it)
- noun - a member of the Siouan people formerly living in eastern Montana
- noun - a small quadrilateral constellation in the southern hemisphere near Virgo
- noun - an instance of boastful talk
- noun - a Siouan language spoken by the Crow
- verb - dwell on with satisfaction
- verb - express pleasure verbally
- verb - utter shrill sounds
- adj - first-rate
- verb - to speak vainly of one's deeds
There are 5 letters in CROWS: C O R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROWS plus a wildcard: CROWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROWS
Images for CROWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.