Scrabble word: CROWDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROWDS exist?
Definitions of CROWDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a large number of things or people considered together
- noun - an informal body of friends
- verb - cause to herd, drive, or crowd together
- verb - fill or occupy to the point of overflowing
- verb - to gather together in large numbers
- verb - approach a certain age or speed
- verb - to press into an insufficient space
There are 6 letters in CROWDS: C D O R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROWDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROWDS plus a wildcard: CROWDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROWDS
Images for CROWDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.