Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COW
In which Scrabble dictionary does COW exist?
Definitions of COW in dictionaries:
- noun - female of domestic cattle: "`moo-cow' is a child's term"
- noun - mature female of mammals of which the male is called `bull'
- noun - a large unpleasant woman
- verb - subdue, restrain, or overcome by affecting with a feeling of awe
- The mature female of cattle of the genus Bos.
- The mature female of other large animals, such as whales, elephants, or moose.
- For a long time; indefinitely: The guests stayed till the cows came home.
- noun - a farm animal
There are 3 letters in COW: C O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COW plus a wildcard: COW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COW
Images for COW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.