Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COWS exist?
Definitions of COWS in dictionaries:
- noun - domesticated bovine animals as a group regardless of sex or age
- noun - female of domestic cattle: "`moo-cow' is a child's term"
- noun - mature female of mammals of which the male is called `bull'
- noun - a large unpleasant woman
- verb - subdue, restrain, or overcome by affecting with a feeling of awe
- n - a farm animal
There are 4 letters in COWS: C O S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COWS plus a wildcard: COWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COWS
Images for COWS
- Lament for the cows Majirox News
- Caption Holstein dairy cows in a field in Sauk County WI.
- cows pictures wallpapers images photos Pictures of Animals
- THE LIFE OF DAIRY cows
- cows (Bovine) Photos Desktop Backgrounds Wallpaper
- cows pictures
- cows Wallpaper - Wallpapers & Backgrounds
- cows Pictures Photos & Images
- cows - Wallpaper
- Here you will meet our lovely cows
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.