Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COWL
In which Scrabble dictionary does COWL exist?
Definitions of COWL in dictionaries:
- noun - protective covering consisting of a metal part that covers the engine
- noun - a loose hood or hooded robe (as worn by a monk)
- verb - cover with or as with a cowl
- The hood or hooded robe worn especially by a monk.
- A draped neckline on a woman’s garment.
- A hood-shaped covering used to increase the draft of a chimney.
- The top portion of the front part of an automobile body, supporting the windshield and dashboard.
- The cowling on an aircraft.
- v - to cover with a hood
There are 4 letters in COWL: C L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COWL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COWL plus a wildcard: COWL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COWL
Images for COWL
- Devlyn of LaLaStudios on Etsy has a cute crocheted cowl in a plum ...
- Convertible Crochet cowl Pandercraft
- Long Row Scarf Long Mobius cowl Bulky Mobius cowl
- Queen Heron Creations Crocheted cowl Neckwarmers
- This is a simple combination stockinette and garter stitch cowl with ...
- Knitting Knitting Pattern cowl - Midnight cowl
- Crochet cowl Halsrr i 3d by Sidsel Sangild By Number 19
- Crochet Beanie Hat and Neck Warmer in 1 Part 1 of 3 Tutorial
- Free Crochet Pattern 90422AD Yorkshire cowl Lion Brand Yarn Company
- Forever cowl ... by The Bees Knees Knitting Pattern