Scrabble word: COWL
Is COWL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COWL in dictionaries:
- noun - protective covering consisting of a metal part that covers the engine
- noun - a loose hood or hooded robe (as worn by a monk)
- verb - cover with or as with a cowl
- The hood or hooded robe worn especially by a monk.
- A draped neckline on a woman’s garment.
- A hood-shaped covering used to increase the draft of a chimney.
- The top portion of the front part of an automobile body, supporting the windshield and dashboard.
- The cowling on an aircraft.
- verb - to cover with a hood
There are 4 letters in COWL: C L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COWL
Click to search all anagrams of COWL plus a wildcard: COWL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COWL
Images for COWL
Lookup in Wiki for COWL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.