Scrabble word: CLOWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOWN exist?
Definitions of CLOWN in dictionaries:
- noun - a rude or vulgar fool
- noun - a person who amuses others by ridiculous behavior
- verb - act as or like a clown
- A buffoon or jester who entertains by jokes, antics, and tricks in a circus, play, or other presentation.
- One who jokes and plays tricks.
- A coarse, rude, vulgar person; a boor.
- A peasant; a rustic.
- To behave like a buffoon or jester.
- To perform as a buffoon or jester.
- verb - to act like a clown (a humorous performer)
There are 5 letters in CLOWN: C L N O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOWN plus a wildcard: CLOWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOWN
Images for CLOWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.