Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CON
In which Scrabble dictionary does CON exist?
Definitions of CON in dictionaries:
- noun - an argument opposed to a proposal
- noun - a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- noun - a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
- verb - deprive of by deceit
- verb - commit to memory
- adv - in opposition to a proposition, opinion, etc.
- An argument or opinion against something.
- One that holds an opposing opinion or view.
- To study, peruse, or examine carefully.
- To learn or commit to memory.
- The station or post of the person who steers a vessel.
- The act or process of steering a vessel.
- A swindle.
- A convict.
- verb - to study carefully
There are 3 letters in CON: C N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CON plus a wildcard: CON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CON
Images for CON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.