Scrabble word: ONCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ONCE exist?
Definitions of ONCE in dictionaries:
- adv - on one occasion
- adv - as soon as
- adv - at a previous time
- One time only: once a day.
- At one time in the past; formerly.
- At any time; ever: Once known, his face is never forgotten.
- A single occurrence; one time: Once will have to do.
- All at one time; simultaneously: Everything happened at once.
- Immediately; instantly: Leave the room at once.
- noun - one single time
There are 4 letters in ONCE: C E N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ONCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ONCE plus a wildcard: ONCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ONCE
Images for ONCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.