Scrabble word: OUNCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUNCE exist?
Definitions of OUNCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of apothecary weight equal to 480 grains or one twelfth of a pound
- noun - large feline of upland central Asia having long thick whitish fur
- A unit of weight in the U.
- A unit of apothecary weight, equal to 480 grains (31.
- A fluid ounce.
- A tiny bit: not an ounce of sympathy.
- noun - a unit of weight
There are 5 letters in OUNCE: C E N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUNCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUNCE plus a wildcard: OUNCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUNCE
Images for OUNCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.