Scrabble word: BOUNCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOUNCE exist?
Definitions of BOUNCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of a substance that is able to rebound
- noun - a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
- noun - rebounding from an impact (or series of impacts)
- verb - spring back
- verb - hit something so that it bounces
- verb - move up and down repeatedly
- verb - come back after being refused
- verb - leap suddenly
- verb - refuse to accept and send back
- verb - eject from the premises
- To rebound after having struck an object or a surface.
- To move jerkily; bump: The car bounced over the potholes.
- To recover quickly, as from a setback: The patient bounced back to good health.
- To bound: children bouncing into the room.
- To be sent back by a bank as valueless: a check that bounced.
- To hit a ground ball that rebounds before reaching an infielder: The batter bounced out to the shortstop.
- To cause to strike an object or a surface and rebound: bounce a ball on the sidewalk.
- To expel by force.
- To dismiss from employment.
- To write (a check) on an overdrawn bank account.
- A rebound.
- A sudden bound, spring, or leap.
- The capacity to rebound; spring: a ball with bounce.
- Spirit; liveliness.
- Expulsion; dismissal.
- Loud, arrogant speech; bluster.
- verb - to spring back
There are 6 letters in BOUNCE: B C E N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOUNCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOUNCE plus a wildcard: BOUNCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOUNCE
Images for BOUNCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.