Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POUNCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does POUNCE exist?
Definitions of POUNCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of pouncing
- verb - move down on as if in an attack
- To spring or swoop with intent to seize someone or something: a cat that pounced on a mouse; watched the falcon pounce on the baby rabbit.
- To attack suddenly: irregular troops who pounced on the convoy at a narrow pass; a colleague who pounced on me because of a mistake in my report.
- To seize with or as if with talons.
- The act or an instance of pouncing.
- The talon or claw of a bird of prey.
- A fine powder formerly used to smooth and finish writing paper and soak up ink.
- A fine powder, such as pulverized charcoal, dusted over a stencil to transfer a design to an underlying surface.
- To sprinkle, smooth, or treat with pounce.
- To transfer (a stenciled design) with pounce.
- verb - to make a sudden assault or approach
There are 6 letters in POUNCE: C E N O P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POUNCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POUNCE plus a wildcard: POUNCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POUNCE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POUNCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.