Scrabble word: OCEAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCEAN exist?
Definitions of OCEAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere
- noun - anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
- O, O.
- Any of the principal divisions of the ocean, including the Atlantic, Pacific, and Indian oceans, their southern extensions in Antarctica, and the Arctic Ocean.
- A great expanse or amount: “that ocean of land which is Russia” (Henry A.
- adj - the vast body of salt water that covers most of the earth's surface [n -S] : OCEANIC