Scrabble word: OCEAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCEAN exist?
Definitions of OCEAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere
- noun - anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
- O, O.
- Any of the principal divisions of the ocean, including the Atlantic, Pacific, and Indian oceans, their southern extensions in Antarctica, and the Arctic Ocean.
- A great expanse or amount: “that ocean of land which is Russia” (Henry A.
- adj - the vast body of salt water that covers most of the earth's surface [n -S] : OCEANIC
There are 5 letters in OCEAN: A C E N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCEAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OCEAN plus a wildcard: OCEAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCEAN
Images for OCEAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.