Scrabble word: BEACON
Is BEACON valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BEACON in dictionaries:
- noun - a fire (usually on a hill or tower) that can be seen from a distance
- noun - a radio station that broadcasts a directional signal for navigational purposes
- noun - a tower with a light that gives warning of shoals to passing ships
- verb - shine like a beacon
- verb - guide with a beacon
- A signaling or guiding device, such as a lighthouse, located on a coast.
- A radio transmitter that emits a characteristic guidance signal for aircraft.
- A source of guidance or inspiration.
- See bh7-1 in Appendix.
- verb - to warn or guide
There are 6 letters in BEACON: A B C E N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEACON
Click to search all anagrams of BEACON plus a wildcard: BEACON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEACON
Images for BEACON
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.