Scrabble word: BACON
In which Scrabble dictionary does BACON exist?
Definitions of BACON in dictionaries:
- noun - back and sides of a hog salted and dried or smoked
- noun - English scientist and Franciscan monk who stressed the importance of experimentation
- noun - English statesman and philosopher
- The salted and smoked meat from the back and sides of a pig.
- noun - a side of a pig cured and smoked
There are 5 letters in BACON: A B C N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BACON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BACON plus a wildcard: BACON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BACON
Images for BACON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.