Scrabble word: CAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAN exist?
Definitions of CAN in dictionaries:
- noun - airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
- noun - the quantity contained in a can
- noun - a buoy with a round bottom and conical top
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun - a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- verb - preserve in a can or tin
- verb - terminate the employment of
- Used to indicate physical or mental ability: I can carry both suitcases.
- Used to indicate possession of a specified power, right, or privilege: The President can veto congressional bills.
- Used to indicate possession of a specified capability or skill: I can tune the harpsichord as well as play it.
- Used to indicate possibility or probability: I wonder if my long lost neighbor can still be alive.
- Used to indicate that which is permitted, as by conscience or feelings: One can hardly blame you for being upset.
- Used to indicate probability or possibility under the specified circumstances: They can hardly have intended to do that.
- Used to request or grant permission: Can I be excused? [Middle English, first and third person singular present tense of connen, to know how, from Old English cunnan.
- A usually cylindrical metal container.
- An airtight container, usually made of tin-coated iron, in which foods or beverages are preserved.
- The contents of such a container.
- A jail or prison.
- A toilet or restroom.
- The buttocks.
- To seal in an airtight container for future use; preserve: canning peaches.
- To dismiss from employment or school.
- To put a stop to; quit: Let’s can the chatter.
- verb - to put in a can (a cylindrical container)
- verb - used as an auxiliary to express ability
There are 3 letters in CAN: A C N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAN plus a wildcard: CAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAN
Images for CAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.