Is CANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - stock phrases that have become nonsense through endless repetition
- noun - a slope in the turn of a road or track
- noun - a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- noun - insincere talk about religion or morals
- noun - two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees
- verb - heel over
- Angular deviation from a vertical or horizontal plane or surface; an inclination or a slope.
- A slanted or oblique surface.
- A thrust or motion that tilts something.
- The tilt caused by such a thrust or motion.
- An outer corner, as of a building.
- To set at an oblique angle; tilt.
- To give a slanting edge to; bevel.
- To change the direction of suddenly.
- To lean to one side; slant.
- To take an oblique direction or course; swing around, as a ship.
- Monotonous talk filled with platitudes.
- Hypocritically pious language.
- The special vocabulary peculiar to the members of an underworld group; argot.
- Whining speech, such as that used by beggars.
- The special terminology understood among the members of a profession, discipline, or class but obscure to the general population; jargon.
- To speak tediously or sententiously; moralize.
- To speak in argot or jargon.
- To speak in a whining, pleading tone.
- verb - to tilt or slant
There are 4 letters in CANT: A C N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CANT, to go: CANT?
Rearrange the letters in CANT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CANT
What's nearby CANT
Lookup in Wiki for CANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CANT"