Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANT exist?
Definitions of CANT in dictionaries:
- noun - stock phrases that have become nonsense through endless repetition
- noun - a slope in the turn of a road or track
- noun - a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- noun - insincere talk about religion or morals
- noun - two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees
- verb - heel over
- Angular deviation from a vertical or horizontal plane or surface; an inclination or a slope.
- A slanted or oblique surface.
- A thrust or motion that tilts something.
- The tilt caused by such a thrust or motion.
- An outer corner, as of a building.
- To set at an oblique angle; tilt.
- To give a slanting edge to; bevel.
- To change the direction of suddenly.
- To lean to one side; slant.
- To take an oblique direction or course; swing around, as a ship.
- Monotonous talk filled with platitudes.
- Hypocritically pious language.
- The special vocabulary peculiar to the members of an underworld group; argot.
- Whining speech, such as that used by beggars.
- The special terminology understood among the members of a profession, discipline, or class but obscure to the general population; jargon.
- To speak tediously or sententiously; moralize.
- To speak in argot or jargon.
- To speak in a whining, pleading tone.
- verb - to tilt or slant
There are 4 letters in CANT: A C N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANT plus a wildcard: CANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANT
Images for CANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.