Scrabble word: SCANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCANT exist?
Definitions of SCANT in dictionaries:
- verb - work hastily or carelessly
- verb - limit in quality or quantity
- verb - supply sparingly and with restricted quantities
- adj - less than the correct or legal or full amount often deliberately so
- Barely sufficient: paid scant attention to the lecture.
- Inadequately supplied; short: We were scant of breath after the lengthy climb.
- To give an inadequate portion or allowance to: had to scant the older children in order to nourish the newborn.
- To limit, as in amount or share; stint: Our leisure time is scanted by this demanding job.
- To deal with or treat inadequately or neglectfully; slight.
- adv - deficient in quantity or quality [adj] : MEAGERLY
- verb - to provide with a meager portion
There are 5 letters in SCANT: A C N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCANT plus a wildcard: SCANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCANT
Images for SCANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.