Scrabble word: CANTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANTS exist?
Definitions of CANTS in dictionaries:
- noun - stock phrases that have become nonsense through endless repetition
- noun - a slope in the turn of a road or track
- noun - a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- noun - insincere talk about religion or morals
- noun - two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees
- verb - heel over
- verb - to tilt or slant
There are 5 letters in CANTS: A C N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANTS plus a wildcard: CANTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANTS
Images for CANTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.