Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHANTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHANTS exist?
Definitions of CHANTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a repetitive song in which as many syllables as necessary are assigned to a single tone
- verb - recite with musical intonation
- verb - utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically
- adj - to utter with musical inflections of the voice [v SANG, SUNG, SINGING, SINGS] : SINGABLE
There are 6 letters in CHANTS: A C H N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHANTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHANTS plus a wildcard: CHANTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHANTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHANTS
- Image chants de Nol - Dessin 20376
- Paroles & chants n1
- Classroom chants
- Find Tamil MP3 - World of Tamil mp3 music chants of India [MP3]
- Sancta Missa - chants for the Priest - PDF
- Mariage - chants religieux pour messe de mariage - Mariage Mairie ...
- Collge Fontreyne Gap - chants
- Clipart chants - Image chants - Gif anim chants
- Aide visuelle pour enseigner les chantschants illustrs pour enfants ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.