Scrabble word: CHANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHANT exist?
Definitions of CHANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a repetitive song in which as many syllables as necessary are assigned to a single tone
- verb - recite with musical intonation
- verb - utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically
- A short, simple melody in which a number of syllables or words are sung on or intoned to the same note.
- A canticle or prayer sung or intoned in this manner.
- A song or melody.
- A monotonous rhythmic call or shout, as of a slogan: the chant of the crowd at the rally.
- To sing or intone to a chant: chant a prayer.
- To celebrate in song: chanting a hero’s deeds.
- To say in the manner of a chant: chanted defiant slogans.
- To sing, especially in the manner of a chant: chanted while a friend jumped rope.
- To speak monotonously.
- adj - to utter with musical inflections of the voice [v SANG, SUNG, SINGING, SINGS] : SINGABLE
There are 5 letters in CHANT: A C H N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHANT plus a wildcard: CHANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHANT
Images for CHANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.