Scrabble word: TAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAN exist?
Definitions of TAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a browning of the skin resulting from exposure to the rays of the sun
- noun - a light brown the color of topaz
- noun - ratio of the opposite to the adjacent side of a right-angled triangle
- verb - treat skins and hides with tannic acid so as to convert them into leather
- verb - get a tan, from wind or sun
- adj - of a light yellowish-brown color
- To convert (hide) into leather, as by treating with tannin.
- To make brown by exposure to the sun.
- To thrash; beat.
- A light or moderate yellowish brown to brownish orange.
- The brown color that sun rays impart to the skin.
- A solution derived from tannin.
- Light or moderate yellowish-brown to brownish-orange.
- Having a suntan.
- Used in or relating to tanning.
- adj - brown from the sun's rays
- verb - to convert hide into leather by soaking in chemicals
There are 3 letters in TAN: A N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAN plus a wildcard: TAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAN
Images for TAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.