Scrabble word: WANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does WANT exist?
Definitions of WANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of extreme poverty
- noun - the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable
- noun - anything that is necessary but lacking
- noun - a specific feeling of desire
- verb - feel or have a desire for
- verb - have need of
- verb - hunt or look for
- verb - wish or demand the presence of
- verb - be without, lack
- To desire greatly; wish for: They want to leave.
- To be without; lack.
- To be in need of; require: “‘Your hair wants cutting,’ said the Hatter” (Lewis Carroll).
- To request the presence or assistance of: You are wanted by your office.
- To seek with intent to capture: The fugitive is wanted by the police.
- To have a desire for.
- To have an inclination toward; like: Say what you want, but be tactful.
- To have need: wants for nothing.
- To be destitute or needy.
- To be disposed; wish: Call me daily if you want.
- The condition or quality of lacking something usual or necessary: stayed home for want of anything better to do.
- Pressing need; destitution: lives in want.
- Something desired: a person of few wants and needs.
- A defect of character; a fault.
- To desire greatly to enter: The dog wants in.
- To wish to join a project, business, or other undertaking.
- To desire greatly to leave: The cat wants out.
- When want is followed immediately by an infinitive construction, it does not take for: I want you to go (not want for you).
- verb - to have a desire for
There are 4 letters in WANT: A N T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WANT plus a wildcard: WANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WANT
Images for WANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.