Scrabble word: WAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAN exist?
Definitions of WAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a computer network that spans a wider area than does a local area network
- verb - become pale and sickly
- adj - (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness
- adj - abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress
- adj - lacking vitality as from weariness or illness or unhappiness
- Unnaturally pale, as from physical or emotional distress.
- Suggestive or indicative of weariness, illness, or unhappiness; melancholy: a wan expression.
- adj - unnaturally pale