Scrabble word: WAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAN exist?
Definitions of WAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a computer network that spans a wider area than does a local area network
- verb - become pale and sickly
- adj - (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness
- adj - abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress
- adj - lacking vitality as from weariness or illness or unhappiness
- Unnaturally pale, as from physical or emotional distress.
- Suggestive or indicative of weariness, illness, or unhappiness; melancholy: a wan expression.
- adj - unnaturally pale
There are 3 letters in WAN: A N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAN plus a wildcard: WAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAN
Images for WAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.