Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: YAWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does YAWN exist?
Definitions of YAWN in dictionaries:
- noun - an involuntary intake of breath through a wide open mouth
- verb - utter a yawn, as from lack of oxygen or when one is tired
- verb - be wide open
- To open the mouth wide with a deep inhalation, usually involuntarily from drowsiness, fatigue, or boredom.
- To utter wearily, while or as if while yawning: yawned his disapproval of the silly venture.
- The act of yawning.
- A fatigued or bored response.
- One that provokes yawns; a bore: The movie was nothing more than one big yawn.
- verb - to open the mouth wide with a deep inhalation of air
There are 4 letters in YAWN: A N W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YAWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YAWN plus a wildcard: YAWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YAWN
Images for YAWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.