Scrabble word: YAWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does YAWN exist?
Definitions of YAWN in dictionaries:
- noun - an involuntary intake of breath through a wide open mouth
- verb - utter a yawn, as from lack of oxygen or when one is tired
- verb - be wide open
- To open the mouth wide with a deep inhalation, usually involuntarily from drowsiness, fatigue, or boredom.
- To utter wearily, while or as if while yawning: yawned his disapproval of the silly venture.
- The act of yawning.
- A fatigued or bored response.
- One that provokes yawns; a bore: The movie was nothing more than one big yawn.
- verb - to open the mouth wide with a deep inhalation of air