Scrabble word: WAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAY exist?
Definitions of WAY in dictionaries:
- noun - how something is done or how it happens
- noun - how a result is obtained or an end is achieved
- noun - a line leading to a place or point
- noun - the condition of things generally
- noun - a course of conduct
- noun - any artifact consisting of a road or path affording passage from one place to another
- noun - a journey or passage
- noun - space for movement
- noun - the property of distance in general
- noun - doing as one pleases or chooses
- noun - a general category of things
- noun - a portion of something divided into shares
- adv - to a great degree or by a great distance
- A road, path, or highway affording passage from one place to another.
- An opening affording passage: This door is the only way into the attic.
- Space to proceed: cleared the way for the parade.
- Opportunity to advance: opened the way to peace.
- A course that is or may be used in going from one place to another: tried to find the shortest way home.
- Progress or travel along a certain route or in a specific direction: on his way north.
- A course of conduct or action: tried to take the easy way out.
- A manner or method of doing: several ways of solving this problem; had no way to reach her.
- A usual or habitual manner or mode of being, living, or acting: the American way of life.
- An individual or personal manner of behaving, acting, or doing: Have it your own way.
- Also ways (w7z).
- A specific direction: He glanced my way.
- A participant.
- An aspect, a particular, or a feature: resembles his father in many ways; in no way comparable.
- Nature or category: not much in the way of a plot.
- Freedom to do as one wishes: if I had my way.
- An aptitude or a facility: She certainly does have a way with words.
- A state or condition: He is in a bad way financially.
- Vicinity: Drop in when you’re out our way.
- The timbered structure on which a ship is built and from which it slides when launched.
- By a great distance or to a great degree; far: way off base; way over budget.
- From this place; away: Go way.
- Through; via: flew to the Far East by way of the polar route.
- As a means of: made no comment by way of apology.
- To a certain extent; with reservations: I like the new styles, in a way.
- From one point of view: In a way, you’re right.
- In such a position as not to obstruct, hinder, or interfere.
- Taken care of; disposed of: some details to get out of the way first.
- In a remote location.
- Of an unusual character; remarkable.
- These nouns refer to paths leading from one place or point to another.
- noun - a method of doing something
There are 3 letters in WAY: A W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAY plus a wildcard: WAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAY
Images for WAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.