Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: YAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does YAW exist?
Definitions of YAW in dictionaries:
- noun - an erratic deflection from an intended course
- verb - be wide open
- verb - deviate erratically from a set course
- verb - swerve off course momentarily
- To swerve off course momentarily or temporarily: The ship yawed as the heavy wave struck abeam.
- To turn about the vertical axis.
- To cause to yaw.
- The act of yawing.
- Extent of yawing, measured in degrees.
- verb - to deviate from an intended course
There are 3 letters in YAW: A W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YAW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YAW plus a wildcard: YAW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YAW
Images for YAW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.