Scrabble word: YAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does YAW exist?
Definitions of YAW in dictionaries:
- noun - an erratic deflection from an intended course
- verb - be wide open
- verb - deviate erratically from a set course
- verb - swerve off course momentarily
- To swerve off course momentarily or temporarily: The ship yawed as the heavy wave struck abeam.
- To turn about the vertical axis.
- To cause to yaw.
- The act of yawing.
- Extent of yawing, measured in degrees.
- verb - to deviate from an intended course