Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: YAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does YAW exist?
Definitions of YAW in dictionaries:
- noun - an erratic deflection from an intended course
- verb - be wide open
- verb - deviate erratically from a set course
- verb - swerve off course momentarily
- To swerve off course momentarily or temporarily: The ship yawed as the heavy wave struck abeam.
- To turn about the vertical axis.
- To cause to yaw.
- The act of yawing.
- Extent of yawing, measured in degrees.
- v - to deviate from an intended course
There are 3 letters in YAW: A W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YAW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YAW plus a wildcard: YAW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YAW
Images for YAW
- FileRoll Pitch yaw.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- yaw pitch roll
- Touring Machine Company Blog Archive Pitch Roll and yaw
- yaw Pitch and Roll Collage Factory
- 11.3.1 Rotating a Camera in a yaw
- Roll Pitch and yaw How Things Fly
- Figure 3 yaw Pitch and Roll
- Control Deck - Atomic Rockets
- Pitch Roll yaw(rus).png