Is AWAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AWAY in various dictionaries:
- adj - not present
- adj - used of an opponent's ground
- adj - (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter
- adv - from a particular thing or place or position (`forth' is obsolete)
- adv - from one's possession
- adv - out of the way (especially away from one's thoughts)
- adv - out of existence
- adv - at a distance in space or time
- adv - indicating continuing action
- adv - so as to be removed or gotten rid of
- adv - freely or at will
- adv - in or into a proper place (especially for storage or safekeeping)
- adv - in a different direction
- adv - in reserve
- From a particular thing or place: ran away from the lion; sent the children away to boarding school.
- At or to a distance in space or time: We live a block away from the park.
- At or by a considerable interval: away back in the 17th century; away off on the horizon.
- In a different direction; aside: glanced away.
- On the way: We want to get away early in the day.
- In or into storage or safekeeping: put the toys away; jewels locked away in a safe.
- Out of existence or notice: The music faded away.
- So as to remove, separate, or eliminate: chipped the paint away; cleared away the debris.
- From one’s possession: gave the tickets away.
- Continuously; steadily: toiled away at the project for more than a year.
- Freely; at will: Fire away! — adj.
- Absent: The neighbors are away.
- Distant, as in space or time: The city is miles away.
- Played on an opponent’s field or grounds: an away game.
- Out: bases loaded, with two away.
- adv - from a certain place
There are 4 letters in AWAY: A A W Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AWAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of AWAY, to go: AWAY?
Rearrange the letters in AWAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AWAY
What's nearby AWAY
Lookup in Wiki for AWAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AWAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AWAY"