Scrabble word: YAWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does YAWS exist?
Definitions of YAWS in dictionaries:
- noun - an infectious tropical disease resembling syphilis in its early stages
- noun - an erratic deflection from an intended course
- verb - be wide open
- verb - deviate erratically from a set course
- verb - swerve off course momentarily
- verb - to deviate from an intended course
There are 4 letters in YAWS: A S W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YAWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YAWS plus a wildcard: YAWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YAWS
Images for YAWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.