Scrabble word: SWAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWAY exist?
Definitions of SWAY in dictionaries:
- noun - controlling influence
- noun - pitching dangerously to one side
- verb - move back and forth or sideways
- verb - move or walk in a swinging or swaying manner
- verb - win approval or support for
- verb - cause to move back and forth
- To swing back and forth or to and fro.
- To incline or bend to one side; veer: She swayed and put out a hand to steady herself.
- To incline toward change, as in opinion or feeling.
- To fluctuate, as in outlook.
- To cause to swing back and forth or to and fro.
- To cause to incline or bend to one side.
- To hoist (a mast or yard) into position.
- To divert; deflect.
- To exert influence on or control over: His speech swayed the voters.
- To rule or govern.
- To wield, as a weapon or scepter.
- The act of moving from side to side with a swinging motion.
- Power; influence.
- Dominion or control.
- adj - to move slowly back and forth [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SWAYABLE