Scrabble word: SWAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWAY exist?
Definitions of SWAY in dictionaries:
- noun - controlling influence
- noun - pitching dangerously to one side
- verb - move back and forth or sideways
- verb - move or walk in a swinging or swaying manner
- verb - win approval or support for
- verb - cause to move back and forth
- To swing back and forth or to and fro.
- To incline or bend to one side; veer: She swayed and put out a hand to steady herself.
- To incline toward change, as in opinion or feeling.
- To fluctuate, as in outlook.
- To cause to swing back and forth or to and fro.
- To cause to incline or bend to one side.
- To hoist (a mast or yard) into position.
- To divert; deflect.
- To exert influence on or control over: His speech swayed the voters.
- To rule or govern.
- To wield, as a weapon or scepter.
- The act of moving from side to side with a swinging motion.
- Power; influence.
- Dominion or control.
- adj - to move slowly back and forth [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SWAYABLE
There are 4 letters in SWAY: A S W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWAY plus a wildcard: SWAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWAY
Images for SWAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.