Scrabble word: SAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAY exist?
Definitions of SAY in dictionaries:
- noun - the chance to speak
- verb - express in words
- verb - report or maintain
- verb - express a supposition
- verb - have or contain a certain wording or form
- verb - give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- verb - speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- verb - communicate or express nonverbally
- verb - utter aloud
- verb - state as one's opinion or judgement
- verb - recite or repeat a fixed text
- verb - indicate
- To utter aloud; pronounce: The children said, “Good morning.
- To express in words: Say what’s on your mind.
- To state as one’s opinion or judgment; declare: I say let’s eat out.
- To state as a determination of fact: It’s hard to say who is right in this matter.
- To repeat or recite: said grace.
- To report or maintain; allege.
- To indicate; show: The clock says half past two.
- To give nonverbal expression to; signify or embody: It was an act that said “devotion.
- To make a statement; express oneself: The story must be true because the teacher said so.
- A turn or chance to speak: Having had my say, I sat down.
- The right or power to influence or make a decision: Citizens have a say in the councils of government.
- Something said; a statement.
- Approximately: There were, say, 500 people present.
- Used to express surprise or appeal for someone’s attention.
- Used to express strong agreement with what has just been said.
- verb - to give audible expression to
There are 3 letters in SAY: A S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAY plus a wildcard: SAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAY
Images for SAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.