Scrabble word: SAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAYS exist?
Definitions of SAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - the chance to speak
- verb - express in words
- verb - report or maintain
- verb - express a supposition
- verb - have or contain a certain wording or form
- verb - give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- verb - speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- verb - communicate or express nonverbally
- verb - utter aloud
- verb - state as one's opinion or judgement
- verb - recite or repeat a fixed text
- verb - indicate
- verb - to give audible expression to
There are 4 letters in SAYS: A S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAYS plus a wildcard: SAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAYS
Images for SAYS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.