Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ESSAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESSAY exist?
Definitions of ESSAY in dictionaries:
- noun - an analytic or interpretive literary composition
- noun - a tentative attempt
- verb - make an effort or attempt
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- A short literary composition on a single subject, usually presenting the personal view of the author.
- Something resembling such a composition: a photojournalistic essay.
- A testing or trial of the value or nature of a thing: an essay of the students’ capabilities.
- An initial attempt or endeavor, especially a tentative attempt.
- To make an attempt at; try.
- To subject to a test.
- verb - to make an effort to do or accomplish
There are 5 letters in ESSAY: A E S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESSAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESSAY plus a wildcard: ESSAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESSAY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESSAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.