Scrabble word: ESSAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESSAYS exist?
Definitions of ESSAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - an analytic or interpretive literary composition
- noun - a tentative attempt
- verb - make an effort or attempt
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- verb - to make an effort to do or accomplish
There are 6 letters in ESSAYS: A E S S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESSAYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESSAYS plus a wildcard: ESSAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESSAYS
Images for ESSAYS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.