Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EASY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EASY exist?
Definitions of EASY in dictionaries:
- adj - posing no difficulty
- adj - not hurried or forced
- adj - free from worry or anxiety
- adj - affording pleasure
- adj - having little impact
- adj - readily exploited or tricked
- adj - in fortunate circumstances financially
- adj - marked by moderate steepness
- adj - affording comfort
- adj - casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior
- adj - less in demand and therefore readily obtainable
- adj - obtained with little effort or sacrifice, often obtained illegally
- adv - with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily')
- adv - without speed (`slow' is sometimes used informally for `slowly')
- adv - in a relaxed manner
- Capable of being accomplished or acquired with ease; posing no difficulty: an easy victory; an easy problem.
- Requiring or exhibiting little effort or endeavor; undemanding: took the easy way out of her problems; wasn’t satisfied with easy answers.
- Free from worry, anxiety, trouble, or pain: My mind was easy, knowing that I had done my best.
- Affording comfort or relief; soothing: soft light that was easy on the eyes.
- Prosperous; well-off: easy living; easy circumstances.
- Causing little hardship or distress: an easy penalty; a habit that isn’t easy to give up.
- Socially at ease: an easy, good-natured manner.
- Relaxed in attitude; easygoing: an easy disposition.
- Not strict or severe; lenient: an easy teacher; easy standards.
- Readily exploited, imposed on, or tricked: an easy mark; an easy victim.
- Not hurried or forced; moderate: an easy pace; an easy walk around the block.
- Light; gentle: an easy tap on the shoulder.
- Not steep or abrupt; gradual: an easy climb.
- Less in demand and therefore readily obtainable: Commodities are easier this quarter.
- Plentiful and therefore at low interest rates: easy money.
- Promiscuous; loose.
- Without haste or agitation: Relax and take it easy for a while.
- With little effort; easily: success that came too easy.
- In a restrained or moderate manner: Go easy on the butter.
- Capable of being accomplished or done with no difficulty.
- adj - not difficult
- noun - a communications code word for the letter E
There are 4 letters in EASY: A E S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EASY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EASY plus a wildcard: EASY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EASY
Images for EASY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.