Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LYASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LYASE exist?
Definitions of LYASE in dictionaries:
- Any of a group of enzymes that catalyze the formation of double bonds by removing chemical groups from a substrate without hydrolysis or catalyze the addition of chemical groups to double bonds.
- adj - a complex protein [n -S] : ENZYMIC
There are 5 letters in LYASE: A E L S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LYASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LYASE plus a wildcard: LYASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LYASE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LYASE
- Pectinase - Worthington Enzyme Manual
- AP lyase Activity Substrates
- Lecture 23 Mobilisation of food reserves  - catecholamines ...
- FileMandelonitrile lyase.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Deoxyribodipyrimidine Photo-lyase Enzyme photoractivante ...
- Pectate lyases cell wall degradation and fruit softening
- The Amazing Assortment of lyases
- The Acetate Switch
- The enzyme L- aspartate ammonia - lyase (aspartase) catalyzes the ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.