Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RELAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELAYS exist?
Definitions of RELAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of passing something along from one person or group to another
- noun - a crew of workers who relieve another crew
- noun - a fresh team to relieve weary draft animals
- noun - a race between teams
- noun - electrical device such that current flowing through it in one circuit can switch on and off a current in a second circuit
- verb - pass along
- verb - control or operate by relay
- verb - to send along by using fresh sets to replace tired ones
- verb - to deposit as a wager
There are 6 letters in RELAYS: A E L R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RELAYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RELAYS plus a wildcard: RELAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELAYS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELAYS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.